Tuesday 31 May 2011

Paddlepop sticks & a travel mug

This idea came from one of my favourite blogs, Chasing Cheerios and was so cheap!  I pilfered six paddlepop sticks and bought a pack of two travel mugs from Big W for $2.97.



I was amazed that Geekling picked it up immediately and would happily sit on the floor picking up the sticks, inserting them into the travel mug one by one, occasionally knocking the mug over but happily righting it again before continuing.  When complete he would bring me the mug saying "ta, ta, ta" until I would open it, let him grab all the sticks out then put the lid back on and give it back to him to start again.

I'm really impressed with his growing ability to focus and work on a task from beginning to end with little if any assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment