Tuesday 27 September 2011

IKEA Hacks

Hello, my name is Simone and I'm an IKEA addict.  I will go to buy just ONE thing and come out having spent three times as much on smaller items I came across instore.  And we love their meatballs!

I'm no stranger to IKEA Hackers, but I came across this link of 20 IKEA Hacks to try (some are also featured on IKEA Hackers) and simply had to share!

On the menu leading up to Christmas and Geekling's birthday is to adapt an old LACK side table into a lightbox table for Geekling, add some BEKVAM spice racks as book display shelves to his room and make a play kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Can you do me a light box too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe - I'm currently comparing the costs to simply buying one on ebay. I'll send you the link, and if you're keen we could split postage :)

    ReplyDelete