Saturday 20 August 2011

Calendar Puzzles

These are some calendar puzzles that I have had for a while but haven't shared yet.  I am pretty sure I got this idea from Chasing Cheerios although I can't find the post to link.  I bought a couple of calendars in May when 2011 calendars were reduced to $1.  I got one of cats and one of dogs, took a picture from each and glued them back to back with spray adhesive.

Cat puzzles showing the different shaped pieces 

On the other side, dog puzzles showing the pieces connected

I covered one in clear contact film, but it wasn't as neat as I'd like and the ones I didn't cover have held up well enough to a toddler's rough hands.  I will probably make some more when Geekling tires of the same three or when I think he is ready to move on to four-piece puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment