Wednesday 17 August 2011

Updated photo

I just realised the photo I have been using as my blogger profile picture is now just over a year old! I don't have many photos of me with Geekling, because I'm usually the one taking the pictures. The one below was taken on a family picnic at nearby Pine Rivers Dam for our wedding anniversary last year.






I guess its time to update it now I have another lovely photo with Geekling taken at a friend's wedding last weekend.




And I can't resist showing off another photo of Geekling looking so dapper :)






1 comment:

  1. I love the glamour pic. We have a wedding coming up and I cannot wait to get some decent family photos. Photos where I am not the one behind the camera. Speaking of weddings, they are so lovely aren't they. Your son looks super cute too!

    ReplyDelete