Monday 21 November 2011

Catching the train

Geekling LOVES the train, we catch the train every week day to his day care centre one stop away.  He walks to the station from the car park, likes to choose whether to go up the steps or up the ramp, then he enjoys pressing the buttons to call the lift to take us up to the concourse and another lift down to our platform.

Lately he has taken to sitting on "seats".  Anything that can be sat on is a seat, and he simply must try sitting on whatever he sees other people sitting on, and takes particular delight in sitting on the train seats - it brought a tear to my eye as he looks so big and grown up.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I think every boy LOVES trains =-) I am your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to. I'd also love for you to come link up at TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties or enter to get one of my first ever guest posts that I'm offering up during the month of December.

    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete