Monday 2 April 2012

Aromatherapy shower discs for colds & flu

First off, apologies for neglecting this blog.  I contracted Ross River Fever at the end of February and its been a long fight but I'm finally coming good now.

I came across this post for home made aromatherapy shower discs on Pinterest and it reminded me that here in the Southern hemisphere cold and flu season is about to start.  I was thrilled to note that I have all the ingredients for these, though we often buy a blended oil here called "Breathe Easier" because hubby has so many allergies and Geekling is athsmatic, and it smells very much like Vicks so I might use 45 (!!) drops of it instead of the blend, even though I have those oils. I had to stop myself whipping a batch up right now - only I think that they'd be best made fresh.  Rest assured at the first sniffle or sneeze, I'll turn out a set and give them a try.



I think they'd make a great get well gift too!

No comments:

Post a Comment