Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter presents - plastic eggs and finger puppets

Geekling is almost 14 months and has never had chocolate, and we weren't about to change that over Easter.  So I got a pack of plastic eggs and put some of his favourite treats inside - sultanas and dry nutrigrain cereal.  I also made a couple of felt bunny finger puppets and put them inside a couple of eggs.

Here and here are the puppets I based Geekling's on.

And here are the ones I made (still tail-less, as I haven't made it to a craft supplies store or made some pom poms yet):



Update: I am *almost* finished reading through one of my new favourite blogs from the start, and have under 12 months of posts left to read!  I just came across her post from last Easter where she'd made the same little finger puppets and thought I best link it since I copy so many other ideas from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment