Monday 11 April 2011

Fuzzy Yellow Ducklings

After coming across the absolutely GORGEOUS "CAT" concept book by Matthew Van Fleet in Big W, but failing to buy it only to find it absent when I went back, I've fallen head over heels in love with Van Fleet childrens books.  I went and bought CAT online, along with a couple of other Van Fleet books, and a couple of favourites from my own childhood ("Dear Zoo" and "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly")

I was thrilled to open my package today - it was "Fuzzy Yellow Ducklings" by Van Fleet and Geekling loves it.  I just knew he would, as he's a big fan of both pop up or lift the flap books and touch-and-feel books.  I can't wait until the rest of my recent book spending spree arrive!

Speaking of books - The LifeLine Bookfest is on this weekend in Caboolture.  I've only ever been to the ones in the city before, so I hope there are just as many bargains to be had in the Northside version.  I'll be scouring the 'fest for kids books, craft books, gardening books, budgeting books, cook books, cat books and more.  I will report back on my findings after this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment