Saturday 16 April 2011

Muffin Tray Meal #1

I've seen muffin tray meals popping up on many of the blogs I follow, and in particular Muffin Tin Mom.  I thought it was a great idea so decided to give it a try today!


Top row (left to right): Nutrigrain, apricots & sultanas, strawberries
Bottom row (l to r): Cheese, farfalle (bow tie) pasta, home made meat(and veg) balls.

I plan to do this at least weekly (most likely on weekends) and aim to include at least one new food each time that Geekling hasn't tried before (in this case, Nutrigrain).


Geekling really loved being able to select what he wanted from separate compartments, although he ate the nutrigrain first, followed by the fruit and left a little of the savory stuff which he had a second go at later.

Half way through I had the bright idea to tape the tray down to stop him flinging it on to the floor, which meant we could enjoy our dinner at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment